Keep Talking Russian. Ten Days to Confidence by Rachel Farmer
MP3 CD-ROM, Travel phrasebook, FREE downloadable full-colour coursebook
When going abroad do you want to:
- Communicate more accurately and precisely?
- Get to places other travellers don't?
- Do more than just 'get by'?
- Have fun and more authentic experiences?
...Then you need to Keep Talking!
Through 10 common scenarios plus culture and travel advice this advanced beginner level audio course will get you beyond the basics.
- Practise the most frequent words and expressions for common travel situations
- Progress in your understanding of naturally paced conversations
- Personalise the language with interactive role-plays
- Perfect your pronunciation and sound more natural
Teach Yourself Keep Talking in Russian is aimed at Advanced Beginners of Russian (A1 of the Common European Framework).
Keep Talking Russian. Ten Days to Confidence - About the Author(s):
Rachel Farmer, a trainer in cross-cultural skills, studied Russian at the University of Birmingham and taught for many years in schools, colleges, prisons...anywhere she could inspire an interest in Russian language and culture.
NB This course is the follow-on course to Teach Yourself Get Talking in Russian .