Complete French Beginner to Intermediate Course: Learn to read, write, speak and understand a new language with Teach Yourself by Gaëlle Graham
The complete French course for beginners
Learn French with Teach Yourself
Complete French gives you all the language, practice and skills you need to communicate comfortably and accurately in French. Move confidently from beginner to intermediate level with this complete course that enables you to master the four key skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Through authentic conversations, vocabulary building, grammar explanations and extensive practice and review you will get the knowledge to use the language how you want to when you want to - from giving opinions to planning events.
With our interactive Discovery Method, you'll absorb language rules faster, remember what you learn easily, and put your French into use with confidence.
Complete French delivers noticeable results through:
- Learn to learn section - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner
- Outcomes-based learning - focus your studies with clear aims
- Discovery Method - figure out rules and patterns yourself to make the language stick
- Test yourself - see and track your own progress
- Vocabulary building - thematic lists and activities to help you learn vocabulary quickly
Complete French Book/CD Pack: Teach Yourself - Gaëlle Graham. About the Author:
Gaëlle Graham studied at La Sorbonne where she obtained a licence-ès-lettres. She also has an MA in linguistics from the University of Kent. She has over 25 years of experience teaching French in secondary schools and as a teacher trainer.