Cosmopolite: Livre de l'élève 5 + audio/vidéo téléchargeables - Sylvain Capelli, Delphine Twardowski-Vieites, Émilie Mathieu-Benoit
Cosmopolite engages students in innovative learning of French language and culture through real life situations shared by French, francophone and francophile people around the world. Using a clear structure - 6 double page spreads per chapter - the course adapts to different learning speeds and takes an inductive and in-depth approach to language learning.
This book contains 12 chapters constructed as follows:
- 1 introductory page;
- 4 learning lessons to discover the language in context;
- 1 double page "Words and expressions" for in-depth work on vocabulary
- 1 double DELF evaluation page every two chapters
In addition the appendices offer innovative activities to enhance learning at C1 / C2 levels:
- A "Stratégies" file for targeted work on the production of different types of speech (oral and written) and on argumentation.
- A Culture and société file to offer learners a common foundation of cultural knowledge, classified by theme with a fun quiz to test themselves.
- A complete test for DALF C1 and C2 Transcripts of the listening texts and an answer key are included in a booklet inside the book.