¡Exacto!: A Practical Guide to Spanish Grammar (Routledge Concise Grammars), 3rd Edition by Ane Ortega, Tita Beaven, Cecilia Garrido, Sean Scrivener
¡Exacto! is an accessible guide to Spanish grammar.
Using an appealing visual layout, the essentials of Spanish grammar are presented in tables and charts allowing learners to navigate the information easily and view explanations, examples of usage and any exceptions to the rule at a glance.
- Grids and tables ensure key information is available for quick reference and review
- Graded to allow students to hone in on the material most suited to their current level
- Coverage of Spanish as a world language, with examples from different varieties of Peninsular Spanish and Latin American Spanish
- Grammar and workbook in one, with exercises within each unit to practise and consolidate learning
- A glossary of grammatical terminology ensures all explanations within the book are clear and accessible
- An answer key making it ideal for self-study.
Suitable for class use and independent study, this new edition of ¡Exacto! is the ideal grammar reference and practice resource for all learners of Spanish, from beginners to advanced students.
¡Exacto!: A Practical Guide to Spanish Grammar (Routledge Concise Grammars) - About the Author(s)
Ane Ortega was a lecturer in Spanish at The Open University, UK, and is currently a lecturer in Language Education at the Begoñako Andra Mari Teacher Training University College of Bilbao, Spain.
Tita Beaven is a senior lecturer in Spanish at The Open University.
Cecilia Garrido was for many years a senior lecturer in Spanish at The Open University. She retired from the University in 2015.
Sean Scrivener is an editor attached to the School of Languages and Applied Linguistics at The Open University.