L'italiano per la cucina: Libro + online audio by Sara Porreca
Have you ever wanted to learn the art of Italian cuisine moving between the stove and talking like a real Italian?
This Italian language and cooking course for foreigners offers 12 original and simple to read stories, each one dedicated to a typical Italian recipe.
Each story is accompanied by a visual glossary and a rich and articulated teaching unit that guides the student to acquire a proficiency in the use of the cooking language, discovering curiosity about the origins of the recipes, the proverbs and the ways of saying related to food and learning at the same time the art of traditional cuisine.
L'italiano per la cucina includes:
The book includes:
- 12 stories with educational activities and "cooking pills"
- visual glossary
- list of proverbs and sayings related to food
- solutions for all activities
On the Alma Edizioni web site:
- audio tracks with readings of the stories
- audio tracks with readings of the recipes
- audio tracks to perform the activities