Les mots français: Vocabulaire, lectures et sujets de conversation
Les mots français: Vocabulaire, lectures et sujets de conversation presents a clear, thorough and systematic overview of modern French vocabulary on a variety of subjects. Written in the target language, each of the 32 chapters is divided into the following sections, with translations into English to facilitate the learning process:
- basic vocabulary (vocabulaire de base)
- additional vocabulary (vocabulaire supplémentaire)
- related vocabulary (vocabulaire apparenté)
- idiomatic expressions, sayings and proverbs (proverbes et expressions)
- cultural readings (lectures).
The book includes a range of communicative exercises and sample sentences, while an answer key and flashcards are available online. This is essential reading for learners at level A2–C2 of the Common European Framework for Languages, and Intermediate Mid–Advanced on the ACTFL proficiency scales.