Manual prático de escrita em português, Developing Writing Skills in Portuguese, 1st Edition by Javier Muñoz-Basols, Yolanda Pérez Sinusía, Marianne David, Clélia F. Donovan
Manual prático de escrita em português/Developing Writing Skills in Portuguese provides intermediate- and advanced-level students with the necessary skills to become competent and confident writers in the Portuguese language.
With a focus on writing as a craft, Manual prático de escrita em português offers a rich selection of original materials including narrative texts, expository essays, opinion pieces and newspaper articles. Each chapter covers a specific kind of writing and is designed to help tackle the material in small units.
The book aids students in crafting clear, coherent and cohesive texts by means of guided practice and step-by-step activities.
Suitable for use as a classroom text or as a self-study course, this book is ideal for students at level B2 – C2 of the Common European Framework for Languages or at Intermediate High – Advanced High on the ACTFL proficiency scales.
Table of Contents
1. O texto narrativo (Narrative writing)
2. O texto descritivo (Descriptive writing)
3. O texto expositivo (Expository writing)
4. O texto argumentativo (Persuasive writing)
5. O texto jornalístico (Journalistic writing)
6. O texto administrativo e a correspondência (Administrative Documents and Correspondence)
7. Conselhos suplementares para escrever bem (Revising, refining and proofreading)
Developing Writing Skills in Portuguese by Clelia Donovan - About the Author
Clélia F. Donovan is Lecturer and Portuguese Language Coordinator at the University of California, Berkeley.