Talking the Talk Spanish by Mick Webb
- Learn how to hold a conversation in social situations
- Perfect your accent with ‘How to Sound Spanish' audio download
- Communicate with confidence using carefully selected versatile phrases
- Includes 15-page ‘How to Learn a Language’ guide
- PLUS: 75-minute audio download recorded by native speakers
Complementing the bestselling BBC Active Talk language courses, Talking the Talk Spanish is your essential toolkit for learning how to hold a conversation in social situations.
Talking the TALK is new and different, designed for adults who are familiar with the basics of Spanish and whose ambition is to be able to hold a friendly conversation, whether with someone they’ve met on their travels, a business contact, extended family, a fellow enthusiast, a neighbour or anyone else.
- Be confident that what you say sounds natural and up to date: the extensive word banks include colloquialisms as well as IT- and social media-related language.
- Develop your listening skills and perfect your accent with the how to sound Spanish audio download.
- Keep conversation flowing comfortably: lots of strategies and hints.
- Personalise the language you’re learning: ideas, advice and plenty of practice activities.
ALSO INCLUDES a 75-minute audio download recorded by native speakers to help you hone your pronunciation skills and bring the language to life.