Cinzia Faraci, Pierpaolo De Luca, Daria Biagi, Federica Colombo
Multimedia course of Italian language for foreigners (B1/B1+).
Arrivederci! is a modern and communicative language course for adults and young adults with or without previous knowledge of the Italian language. With a slow and gradual progression, Arrivederci! is also suitable for students whose mother tongue is non new-latin. It consists of three volumes covering respectively levels A1, A2 and B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Each volume includes the Student’s book, the Workbook and the audio CD.
Arrivederci! is an extremely easy-to-use course. It presents a clear structure and a pleasant graphic layout which, by lowering the affective filter, immediately puts the student at ease.
Click on the following links to browse the Indice e Prima di ... cominciare, Unità 1, l'Unità 2 Unità 3 Unità 4 and Unità 5 of the Student Book and of the Workbook.
Arrivederci! 3 supplies you with about 60 lesson hours and offers:
- 10 teaching units plus the two sections Facciamo il punto? (placed after units 5 and 10) which offer activities and didactic games;
- a gradual development of communicative, grammatical and vocabulary competence;
- a structure and educational materials that take into account the different learning styles;
- a real image of Italy thanks to authentic texts, documents and photos that stimulate conversation and intercultural exchange;
- Particular attention to the textual aspect of the language;
- The section La grammatica da vicino with activities aiming at the systematization of the structures met in each unit of the book;
- The page Ripassiamo that summarizes in clear and practical tables all the communicative and grammar elements encountered;
- At the end of the unit, the self evaluation form Cosa so fare? allows students to assess the progress made;
- Various and stimulating activities and exercises that integrate all four language skills;
- A well-organized and easy to consult grammar Appendix;
- A final evaluation test;
- Good quality/price balance
Arrivederci! 3 is completed by:
- i-d-e-e a platform that incorporates all the exercises from the workbook in interactive form, and a collection of tools and resources for students and teachers
- Interactive whiteboard software for a more flexible, interactive and engaging use of the material (forthcoming);
- On line material, available on our website, expand and integrate the teaching and learning activities, as for example Online activities, etc.;
- the Teacher’s guide, with valuable lesson tips, detailed information on aspects of culture and civilization and photocopiable material;