German Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook (Learn German with Teach Yourself)by Edith Kreutner and Jonas Langner
Do you want to communicate easily and freely in German? By studying and practising German grammar you'll understand how the language really works and be able to speak German with clarity and ease.
What will I learn?
The German Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook covers a comprehensive range of the most useful and frequent grammar in German. You can follow along unit by unit, or dip in and dip out to address your weak areas. As you progress, you will be introduced to new vocabulary and combine it with the grammar to complete extensive exercises, reading and writing practice. The course covers the core grammar from A1-B2 of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference.)
Is this course for me?
The German Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook can be used as a standalone course or as a complement to any other German course. It offers extensive practice and review of essential grammar points and vocabulary and skills building. The personal tutor element points out exceptions and gives tips to really help you perfect your German.
What do I get?
This German workbook offers a range of clear and effective learning features.
- Maps from A1 to B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages
- 200 activities across a range of grammar and vocabulary points
- Unique visuals and infographics for extra context and practice
- Personal tutor hints and tips to help you to understand language rules and culture points
- Learn to learn section offers tips and advice on how to be a good language learner
25 short learning units each contain:
- communication goals to guide your studies
- grammar explanations with extensive exercises
- vocabulary presentations and activities
- reading sections to consolidate your learning
Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.