Practice Makes Perfect: Basic English, Premium Third Edition by Julie LaChance
Get the skills you need to read and speak English with confidence!
Learn how to read and speak English with this easy-to-use workbook. Dozens of manageable, bite-sized lessons take you through the basics of the English language. Three-page units cover each subject, which can be completed in just 20 minutes. Each lesson covers a single grammar concept and is supported by many clear examples. The book includes tons of exercises help you practice your new language skills. Plus, you'll also have access to streaming audio recordings of the most difficult English sounds to pronounce.
Practice Makes Perfect: Basic English, Premium Third Edition features:
- Lessons and exercises to expand your vocabulary
- Review exercises to measure your progress
- Fun word search puzzles and scramble sentence exercises
- An answer key for all the exercises in the book-Streaming audio of numerous exercise answers, available online and via our exclusive McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app
- Additional audio recordings of the most difficult sounds to pronounce in English
- All aspects of grammar and basic vocabulary that a first-year student needs to know