Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Portuguese, Premium Second Edition by Sue Tyson-Ward
Build a solid foundation in Portuguese with this bestselling workbook―now enhanced with comprehensive digital support!
Learning Portuguese is easy with this accessible guide. Presented in manageable, bite-sized lessons and engaging exercises, Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Portuguese helps you quickly assimilate the basics of the language. Each unit is four or five pages in length, which you can expect to complete in 15 to 20 minutes. The 34 units cover all aspects of grammar and basic vocabulary.
This new edition is supported by extensive audio recordings, streaming via the unique McGraw-Hill Language Lab app. The recordings will help you improve your speaking and listening skills by following the model of native Portuguese speakers.
Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Portuguese features:
- An accessible format with simple grammar reviews, clear examples, and engaging exercises
- A wide variety of exercises to help you develop your new language skills
- Sets of flashcards for all the vocabulary lists
- An answer key for all exercises in the book
- A focus on Portuguese with Brazilian variants included throughout
- Audio recordings for exercise answers in Portuguese
- A record and replay function that lets you compare yourself to native speakers
Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Portuguese - About the Author
Sue Tyson - Wardis a language consultant and teacher and writer.