Practice Makes Perfect: Complete English All-in-One for ESL Learners by Ed Swick
Get five times the language-learning expertise for the price of one book!
More than two million students have turned to the Practice Makes Perfect series for a trusted guide to help build their language-learning skills. And, now this bestselling brand offers you all of the tools you need to improve your English in one value-packed workbook. Featuring five titles in one volume, Practice Makes Perfect: Complete English All-in-One for ESL Learners provides a solid foundation of verbs, vocabulary and grammar, and conversational structures.
This one-stop resource includes thorough explanations that are reinforced by hundreds of hands-on practice exercises to help you build the skills you communicate in English with confidence. A comprehensive index makes it easy to reference all grammar explanations throughout the book. This premium edition also offers you extensive support through McGraw-Hill Education’s unique Language Lab app. You’ll find comprehensive flashcards sets for all vocabulary lists throughout the book as well as audio recordings for all key conversations.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete English All-in-One for ESL Learners features:
- Five titles in one convenient volume: English Conversation; English Grammar for ESL Learners; English Sentence Builder; English Verb Tenses; and Intermediate English Grammar for ESL Learners
- An integrated approach that allows you to study at your own level and develop language skills at your own pace
- Extensive digital support available via the McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app
- Digital flashcards for all vocabulary lists throughout the book
- Streaming audio recordings for all key conversations