Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Spanish Grammar, Premium Fourth Edition by Gilda Nissenberg
The most hands-on, practical workbook for learning to read, write and speak Spanish flawlessly
Practice, practice, practice―and improve your ability to read, write and speak Spanish as it’s really used. Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Spanish Grammar, Premium Fourth Edition has everything you need to progress from beginning to advanced fluency, from clear explanations and practical examples to all the practice required for language mastery.
This updated, new edition boasts enhanced audio support online and via mobile app, ensuring you’ll speak the language as well as you write and speak it. In addition to recordings of the answers of more than 200 exercises in the book, the McGraw-Hill Language Lab app now includes audio for hundreds of example sentences throughout the book, along with text-to-speech pronunciation for all vocabulary flashcard lists.
Practice Makes Perfect Complete Spanish Grammar, Premium Fourth Edition features:
- 350 exercises in 26 units covering all aspects of Spanish grammar, with explanations that include useful/helpful comparisons with English grammar
- Author has a proven teaching record, with extensive experience as an educator and curriculum developer
- Clear explanations and thorough exercises
- Recordings of exercise answers, and, new to this edition: example sentences and vocabulary lists
- Exercises for use either in the classroom use or for individual study
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Spanish Grammar, Premium Fourth Edition - About the Author
Gilda Nissenberg is a Spanish teacher with more than twenty years of teaching experience. Gilda has trained many Spanish teachers around the United States. A native of Cuba, she studied in Spain and the United States. She enjoys living in Hallandale close to the beach, has a collection of old books and vinyl records waiting to be converted into mp3s.