Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2 - The Next Step in Language Learning
By Roberto Rodrìguez-Saona
Updated for 2015 - now with audio download!
Do you know Spanish of Latin America already and want to go a stage further? If you're planning a visit a Latin American country, need to brush up your Spanish of Latin America for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2 is the ideal way to refresh your knowledge of the language and to extend your skills.
Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study, and structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Spanish of Latin America. It has been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of Spanish of Latin America grammar and vocabulary.
Key features of Colloquial Spanish of Latin America 2 include:
- Revision material to help consolidate and build up your basics
- A wided range of contemporary authentic documents, both written and audio
- Lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit
- Highlighted key structures and phrases, a Grammar reference and detailed answer keys
- A broad range of situations, focusing on day to day life in Latin American countries.
Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format here or from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.