The New Italian Project: Student's book + Workbook + DVD + CD 1a by T Marin / S Magnelli
This is the revised edition of The Italian Project 1a, with updated exercises, DVD and CD-audio. Book 1a corresponds to Beginners Level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The Italian Project is Edilingua’s new bilingual course for English learners. To be completed in four levels corresponding to levels A1-B2 of the CEFR, this multimedia language and civilisation course combines a variety of activities with easy-to-follow grammar tables, modern illustrations and authentic Italian material. The course alternates communicative and grammatical elements while encouraging systematic work on all four language skills. The student's book and workbook are found together in one volume, along with a grammar appendix and glossary making it a compact course. An accompanying DVD with video series and audio CD are included with each volume. The Italian Project is fully supported by a dedicated website with additional course content.
The new Italian Project 1a covers level A1 of the Common European Framework and is aimed at adult students and young adults (16+). The volume contains:
- six units, both the Student's Book and the respective Workbook section
- the video activities (Episodes 6-11)
- an educational game
- the DVD Video (compatible with Windows and Mac)
- the audio CD, with the introductory dialogues of the units and the texts for listening comprehension and pronunciation
- an i-d-e-e code, a personal code that gives access to the interactive version of the workbook exercises and other resources on the i-d-e-e online platform.
The instructions for the activities, the objectives of the units, the rules of the educational game and the Supplementary Grammar are provided in English. At the end of the book you will find an Italian-English Glossary of the words and expressions presented in the course.