Intermediate Dutch: A Grammar and Workbook
By Jenneke A. Oosterhoff
ntermediate Dutch is designed for learners who have achieved a basic proficiency and wish to refine their knowledge of grammatical structures.
This Workbook, along with its companion volume Basic Dutch, provides clear and concise summaries of the essential points of Dutch grammar as well as opportunities to practice using the structures of the language. Building on the lessons of Basic Dutch, each of the twenty-four units presents a grammatical topic with an introduction and overview, followed by contextualized exercises to reinforce learning.
- a clear accessible format
- many useful language examples
- abundant exercises with a full answer key
- frequent references to English grammar
- an appendix on irregular verbs
- an index of grammatical keywords.
Suitable for independent learners and students on taught courses, Intermediate Dutch, together with its sister volume Basic Dutch, forms a structured course in the essentials of Dutch grammar.